Re: 20050418: NTSB grib problem

it's a table problem, center 7 subcenter 0 version 0   no one else is
using those numbers.  it's basically 7 0 2 table because parameters are
under 128.  i updated the table list for the grib files and ci.

on a side note,the routine for a user to read in his own table is:

GribPDSParamTable.setParameterUserLookup(String UserGribTabPath)

the UserGribTabPath can be path, url, etc.  the routine expects a file
called: userlookup.lst with format:

158:     0:               2:    fnmoc_2.tab

and the table ie. fnmoc_2.tab in the same location.  tables are in ncep
format:

-1:7:-1:2
0:var0:undefined
1:PRES:Pressure [Pa]
2:PRMSL:Pressure reduced to MSL [Pa]
3:PTEND:Pressure tendency [Pa/s]
4:PVORT:Pot. vorticity [km^2/kg/s]
5:ICAHT:ICAO Standard Atmosphere Reference Height [M]
6:GP:Geopotential [m^2/s^2]

robb...