Re: FW: 20050707: netCDF Decoders - Degribbing files

On Fri, 8 Jul 2005, Zachary Kurt A Contr AFWA/SCSA wrote:

> Robb, I'm working with Brandon on trying out your Java Grib tool and we are
> running into this little snag.  When we try to do a dump of the Grib file we
> receive this exception:
> NotSupportedException : ucar.grib.NotSupportedException: table for center:
> 57 subCenter: 1 number: 2

yes, we are still adding tables for all the centers. i created a table and
included it in the distribution.  it's call gwc_2.tab if you want to look
at it.  the new distribution is located in the Unidata's ftp dir

 pub/decoders/GribJava.tar.gz

robb...