RE: JavaGrib

ok, a first pass at making javadoc, adding a manifest with version support
etc has been done. the version is 2.10, that's the same version that the
package the uses the grib decoder. they were developed at the same time.
the grib-decoder-java_2.2.10.tar.gz is now in the decoders dir. this tar
doesn't have the src, need to make a src dist too. this is not an official
release, the supervisor want me to make a formal api presentation and code
review before this is an official release.  i would appreciate any bugs in
code and doc that you find. the javadoc stuff still needs a bunch of work.

robb...