Re: BUFR code

Kevin,

i quickly put together a distribution file, hopefully it's complete.
there's a file called text/run that has sample programs to dump, index,
and extract data from bufr files. you will have to look at the code for
info about the parameters to the programs. at this point the API is not
set in stone but it's not going to vary much hopefully.  the engine should
decode 95% of all bufr data but there needs more work on the compressed
data bufr products. hopefully this is helpfull to you. i'm leaving for a
week vacation tomorrow so i'll not be available

robb...