Re: BUFR code

On Tue, 11 Jul 2006, Kevin Baggett wrote:

> Robb,
> Thanks for your response.
> I have been trying to use the toolUI - some of my files aren't able to
> output NetCDF data, but since you've only done a few types of BUFR's
> that is understandable.
> Anyway, I was trying to download and install the source code for Version
> 2.2.16 (ncSrc-2.2.16.zip)
> In the README file
> BUILD AND RUN FROM SOURCE
>  1. get the source release (ncSrc-2.2.16.zip)
>  2. unzip into working directory
>  3. ant compileUI
>  4. sh runSrcRelease
> Anyway, everything is fine up to the "sh runSrcRelease"
> I get the following errors:
> : command not found 2:
> java -classpath
> build/classes;resources;lib/gnu-regexp-1.1.4.jar;lib/bufr.jar;lib/grib.jar;lib/jdom.jar;lib/commons-httpclient-3.0.jar;lib/commons-codec-1.3.jar;lib/commons-logging-1.0.4.jar;lib/jpeg2000.jar;lib/nlog4j-1.2.21.
> thredds.viewer.Main;lib/resourcesOptional.jar;lib/visadNoDods.jar
> : command not found 4:
> ucar/nc2/ui/ToolsUI

Kevin,

maybe the build didn't complete correctly.  it's looking for ToolsUI class,
it should be in the build/classes/ucar/nc2/ui directory. if it isn't then
look for build errors.  i never have used ncSrc-2.2.16.zip file so i can't
verify that it works, another developer is in charge of it.  also we are
using jdk1.5 , that shouldn't make a difference but for the future i would
use jdk 1.5.

robb...