[netCDFDecoders #XRQ-626799]: buoy2mysql

Hi

Good I don't see any problem with this as long as the code remains
open source. The more open code the better support for everyone.
I would be interested in looking at the code because writing the
output into MySQL has been requested before by others.  Also, I
would be interested in the bugs in the decoder. It hasn't been
on the top of my priority list, but I'm interested in correcting
my code.

Robb...

Ticket ID: XRQ-626799
Department: Support netCDF Decoders