[IDV #HHG-765880]: problems reading GRIB2

HansPeter,

i checked the files you sent, they are in Grib 1 format, not Grib2 format.
the problem with the decode is that we do not have a parameter table for the
data. the center =1 melbourne subcenter  =80 rome and table number =21. i
searched the web and i couldn't find the table. can you contact the site
where you got the data to get the table and send it to me so i can add it
into the grib distribution. it would be nice if the table was in the NWS
standard form and ascii.

thanks,
robb...

Ticket ID: HHG-765880