Re: New Client Reply - [netCDFDecoders !YUU-262958]: ua2nc bug

Ryan,

i made a fix and send you a message that included ua2nc as an attachment
on Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 09:52:57 -0600 (MDT).  i wonder if you didn't
get the message because the attachment and spam filter. i resent the
message as a test, check if you got it and let me know so i'm aware of the
problem. actually please respond so i know you got any message.