New Ticket - [netCDFDecoders !ETO-976458]: problem reading grid file (fwd)

Hi,

I have a person trying to decode some reanal2 files with Unidata GRIB
decoder but is having a problem of a missing table. I'm looking for a GRIB
table with center 7,  subcenter 3 and version 132. If possible, I would
like the ascii version of the table.  If you can't help, can
you point me in the direction of someone who would know.

thanks for your time,
Robb...

file came from:

ftp://nomad3.ncep.noaa.gov/pub/reanalysis-2/6hr/pgb

I'm guessing it's a missing table of some sort.  I downloaded
another file from the reanalysis-1 directory (pdb.ft00.200610)
and it loaded fine.  So, maybe you don't have the reanal 2
tables?

Don
address@hidden                        P.O. Box 3000
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/donm