Re: problem with motherlode catalog or indexer?

On Mon, 25 Dec 2006, Don Murray wrote:

> Hi-
>
> Merry Christmas.
>
> I just transfered a ticket to support-thredds from Jacob Gore
> about a problem accessing the latest.xml for the 80 km GFS
> grib data.  The same error occurs when accessing the 12Z
> data (GFS_CONUS_80km_20061225_1200.grib1) that the latest.xml

yep, the problem was a zero size index file and inv. i think this happened
when the data partition was out of disk space.  i've been running the file
removal script 4x a day instead of the once a day until the disk usage
problem is fixed.  also, i'm going to modify the indexer to check for zero
size files.

robb...