Re: about Eumetsat CLM GRIB2 file

Xin,

i was scanning my email list and found your message. Have you tried reading your file with the latest IDV release? i think it should
read now, let me know if it doesn't.

robb...

On Fri, 9 Feb 2007, Xin Jin wrote:

Hi Rob,
I am a new member of the unidata community. I came into the same question when I tried to read the Eumetsat CLM GRIB2 file. I know that you guys have discussed this problem in a thread named: 20050519: IDV - Eumetsat CLM GRIB2 file. Have you had any new progress on decoding the Eumetsat CLM GRIB2 file? I am very worried about it as my project deadline is coming. Many thanks
Xin