Re: BUFR software

dist at:

ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/decoders/

File: bufr-decoder-java_1.1.01.tar.gz

Robb...

On Fri, 1 Jun 2007, Kevin Baggett wrote:

OK, I'll take whatever you have if you point me there.
Thanks!
Kevin

Robb Kambic wrote:

On Fri, 1 Jun 2007, Kevin Baggett wrote:

Hi Robb,
I was wondering if you had done any recent updates to your BUFR software.\
I got bufr-decoder-java_1.0.00.tar.gz last August.
Thanks!
Kevin

Kevin,

yes there has been some small fixes and the latest tables added. i haven't had much time to work on this project though. i probably didn't change the version number.

RObb...

Software Engineer III               Univ. Corp for Atmospheric Research
address@hidden           WWW: http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/