Re: MDL GRIB table

On Mon, 25 Aug 2008, Kathryn Gilbert wrote:

Robb,

David Kitzmiller contacted me about providing UCAR with the MDL GRIB table.

Hiya,

Actually I'm looking for the MDL BUFR table to decode the MOS guidance type of products. I believe they are mostly class 60 descriptors. Also, which Bufr decoder does MDL use?

Thanks,
Robb...

I'm attaching the version we currently use to display MDL GRIB products using GEMPAK on NCEP's computing system.

Kathy Gilbert
Statistical Modeling Branch
NWS/MDL