Re: awips Bufr decoder

On Thu, 4 Sep 2008, Melissa Porricelli wrote:

Robb,

What kind of errors are you getting?

Melissa,

i wasn't decoding the compressed char data correctly but that's fixed now.

The difference I can think of offhand
is use of some different table B descriptors.

is it possible for me to get the awips tables, A , B and D so i could use them as a reference. Also, what is the relationship between the awips tables and the NCEP tables?

Which other Bufr products are
you decoding?

I'm working on a Java Bufr decoder for all Bufr products on the NOAA port
datastream.

Is it possible to get your Bufr decoder so I can use it to verify my output against it.

Thanks,
RObb...

Melissa