RE: [Fwd: [netcdf-java] FW: Adding a new projection to GRIB netcdf decoder] (fwd)

Tor,

There is a problem with the sample file coordinate pamameters or the projection equation.

Using your equations:

Location of pole of rotated grid as seen in non-rotated grid:
Lon=0.0, Lat=-25.0
Additional axial rotation about pole of rotated grid:0.0

Location of chosen point in non-rotated grid:
Lon=-46.5, Lat=-36.5
Location of chosen point as seen in rotated grid:
Lon=-117.63130026466261, Lat=-48.84029857829332

I believe the rotated point should be near lon 46W lat 28N

Location of chosen point in non-rotated grid:
Lon=46.9, Lat=38.9
Location of chosen point as seen in rotated grid:
Lon=35.59515325886277, Lat=-12.506087977741661

The makes the image show south of the equator.

Also, it seems that Dx and Dy might be wrong. If I use 46W, 28N as the lower left corner, then the upper right corner is off the earth, lat > 90.

Can you check?

Robb...