[netCDFDecoders #WYZ-726010]: decoder question.

Craig,

Thanks for the Job information, no I don't want to do forecasting, just
programming.

I think the problem you were having with BufrDump is that the code was written
as a stand alone program. To change the
program, the first thing would be to get rid of the main() and replace it with

public void BufrDump () { }

Then take the make a new main to call the BufrDump method.

Similar to the  BufrReadMnemonic class. The problem with the current set up
that main() is declared public static

RObb...

Ticket ID: WYZ-726010
Department: Support netCDF Decoders