[netCDFDecoders #PHE-942209]: GRIB1 table for French Weather Service seems incomplete.

Hiya Daniele,

Some times it's hard to find the tables so it's standard policy to ask if the
person doing the support request if they have access to the tables. The quicker
the tables can be found then the tables can be included with the Java Grib
package. The software doesn't have to be changed, only the tables. I sent an
e-mail to a French contact asking for the latest French tables but I can't
state when there will be a response.

Thanks,
RObb...

Ticket ID: PHE-942209