Re: [netcdf-java] GRIB - NetCDF: Question about center ID and parameter table.

Daniele,

an update:

I sent a request to two French programmers requesting the grib tables the day of you message, so far I haven't heard back from either one. Have you had any success in getting the tables?

Thanks,
Robb...