Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 13:30:51 -0700
From: "Anderson, William W CIV 63134" <address@hidden>
To: Robb Kambic <address@hidden>
Subject: RE: Grib parameter tables

Robb:

(I thought I had sent a reply but I don't see it in my sent items).

I'll have to check with the keeper of the tables; she's out today.  Finding an
appropriate version for your set of products for an earlier time period may be
problematic.

I assume that you're receiving our grib products with the filename that starts
with US058.  In that productname, there is a date starting at character 34 and
the parameter name starting at character 66 or 67.  If you have the date range
and the parameters of interest, then I can look for the table that covers the
time period(s) of interest.

-Bill