[netCDFDecoders #YSS-985400]: METAR decoder versions

Hi Richard,

The major change to metar2nc.new1 is the CF-compliance, the bug fixes were
rolled into both decoders. Actually updating the stations is on my list of
things to do, so now would be a good time huh. Do you have the latest
sfmetar_sa.tbl? Also, do you know if there are any European stations in the
table? Are you aware of any other changes in the bulletins?  Some users have
pointed out bulletin features that I wasn't aware of, reason for so many
questions.

Robb...

Ticket ID: YSS-985400
Department: Support netCDF Decoders