[netCDFDecoders #YSS-985400]: METAR decoder versions

Hi Richard,

I reviewed your changes and incorporated them. The latest Metar specification
from WMO Manual 306 on codes had a new section, Supplementary that starts with
the RE identifier. This was the cause of many problems, so I refactor the
decoder to split the report into three sections,  main, supplementary, and
remarks. This fixed many of the problems, but it doesn't fix your comment: ###
FIXME Misses SNPL, +DZRA, -RASN - assumes different phenom separated by space.
According to the specification these are not valid options, but I may
incorporate them later.
Also a new metar.cdl.new1 was created with 5021 stations.

Attached metar2nc.new1 and metar.cdl.new1

Robb...

Ticket ID: YSS-985400
Department: Support netCDF Decoders