Alden Ku band Difax down?

Hi...

We get Difax via Ku band receiver from Alden...  given the recent history
of Difax from them, I thought I'd check here first to confirm whether
anyone else is having trouble getting charts.  Our Ku band feed appears to
have stopped last night around 04:30Z.  It looks like it started spitting
a little this morning around 15:30Z, but probably not with data as it's
been stuck on chart 089 the whole time.

Also, does anyone know a date when the NWS plans to quit producing/transmitting
Difax?  This whole thing seems to be a mystery.

                                          Thanks.

                                            Art.
Arthur A. Person
Research Assistant, System Administrator
Penn State Department of Meteorology
email:  address@hidden, phone:  814-863-1563