DIFAX dialogue

Everyone,

Don and I aren't the only ones with an opinion on the use of DIFAX as an
educational tool. But we are both part of the Unidata Users Committee that
will be meeting in three weeks with this whole topic of DIFAX on the
agenda.  The UPC will not be providing a replacement product, but we'll be
discussing ways that the Unidata community might find it's own way to make
and distribute the products, if the demand is there.  So, I'd like for as
many educators and students or former students (are we all former
students?) to post comments on this topic so we can go to the table as
well informed as possible.  It would be especially useful to hear from
recent students who may have been taught using a mix of old and new
technology.

The more input, the better.

Tony

   Anthony A. Rockwood              Metropolitan State College of Denver
   Meteorology Program              Dept.of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
   303.556.8399                     P.O. Box 173362, Campus Box 22
   address@hidden                Denver, CO  80217-3362
   fax: 303.556.4436                www.mscd.edu/~eas