Re: 20001111: GEMPAK distribution

Steve,

Thank you very much for getting us set up; considering that COMET charges for
garp (or at least I thought they did), I'm glad you left that package out of
the mix - we are not licensed for it.  We having been using NMAP since last
spring, and have found it to be an adequate gui . . .

We will gladly supply any bug fixes that we resolve - in a patch or diff format
- for ease of Unidata integration to the benefit of other users.  Our tact to is
to contribute as long as NCEP and Unidata find it a benefit.

Thanks again!

Stonie

--
Stonie R. Cooper,