20001204: SFMAP

------- Forwarded Message

>To: address@hidden
>From: "Larry D. Oolman" <address@hidden>
>Subject: GEMPAK sfmap fix

I discoverd a small bug in sfmap.  If you specifying a station list
and an area in AREA, the software goes through the lll loop twice.
The title plotting and GEPLOT are in this loop.  It appears that the
font may be reset by GEPLOT and the default font, rather than the
desired font, may be used the second time through the loop.  I can't
replicate the problem every time.  Moving the END DO further up the seems
to fix the problem.  I didn't bother to fix the indentation.

Larry Oolman
Department of Atmospheric Science
University of Wyoming
address@hidden
http://www-das.uwyo.edu

*** sfmap.f.dist        Mon Jun 19 14:03:41 2000
--- sfmap.f     Sat Dec  2 21:20:27 2000
***************
*** 379,384 ****
--- 379,385 ----
                             END IF
                         END IF
                     END DO
+                END DO
  C*                 Draw color bar for first color-coded parameter.
***************
*** 438,444 ****
  C*                 Flush the graphics buffer.
                     CALL GEPLOT  ( iret )
!                END DO
                 itime = itime + 1
                 IF  ( itime .gt. ntime ) proces = .false.
             END IF
--- 439,445 ----
  C*                 Flush the graphics buffer.
                     CALL GEPLOT  ( iret )
! C              END DO

------- End of Forwarded Message