20001228: GEMPAK trajectories

Patrick,

The sfmap output below says that there is no data in the file.

It could be that create_forward.gem is not suceeding if file naming
isn't correct, or if the packing file isn't found etc.
You will see that the create_forw.gem runs:
trajectory_gem $MAX $LAT $LON $TITLE $GEMTBL/traj.pack forw_${MODEL}.gem $MODEL

You might want to echo out those values and make sure that the program
is finding the input data as well as the packing file etc.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support