20010105: 20010103: garp - surface data problem

Bryan,

Ok...it looks like you are using a different (circular) file naming for
the upper air files.

What about the surface files? Can we get a verbose listing from Garp
when trying to display them?
Also, please provide me with the file naming conventions you are using
for the files which are causing problems.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

Can you run the same verboselogging when trying to