Day-2 Functionality in nwx

Thanks Steve,
That worked just fine for my zones.  I also have as problem with making the
"yesterday", and "day-2" button have any affect with metars and some other
data .  It plots today's data regardless of how I've set the preference.
Some data seems to work and maybe since I've placed these data in
directories with 4 digits for the year,   this be the issue...  thoughts?

Thx, Glenn

Unidata Support <address@hidden> on 10/25/2000 07:54:46 PM