20010108: Gempak - LDMBRIDGE Decoder actions example pqact.co nf

Fred,

That was an oversight...it still works on our system because
I have both versions installed. I have corrected the decoder example.
You no longer have to give the path to the packing and station tables,
if the GEMTBL environmental variable is set, the decoder will find
$GEMTBL/stns/sfworld.tbl and $GEMTBL/pack/watch.pack on its own.

Steve Chiswell