20010109: Update to GEMPAK 5.6A

GEMPAK users,
I have an update for displaying the compressed (zlib)
NIDS images.

I have found that some compilers are more picky about a type
comparison I used in a test for whether a product met
all the criteria for a zlib block.

In $GEMPAK/source/gemlib/im/imnexz.c, line 60:
        char   *boff;
should be
        unsigned char   *boff;

If you built on your system, you can just make that change, then
update your executables with:

cd $GEMPAK/source/gemlib/im
make clean
make all
make clean

cd $NAWIPS
make clean
make all
make install
make clean

If you downloaded the binary distribution, you can re-download the tarfile
and just extract the bin/(sol, x86, linux) directory with:
gunzip -c gempak_upc5.6.a_xxx.tar.gz | tar xvf - bin

Steve Chiswell