20010212: GARP licensing

Robert,

Garp will be free to all users. The only restriction will be
that you do not resell it. COMET is out of the selling business.

Our administrative staff is still struggling with on line licensing
and privacy policies. I will be working with COMET to employ their
popup in Garp to make sure that their "policy" is read.

Still working on GEMPAK 5.6b release...

Steve Chiswell