20010225: Specific Color Fills in Gempak 5.4

Mike,

Dur to our limited resources, we can only support licensed sites.
Your email address at home.com does not identify you as a licensed site,
nor have you included any signature infoprmation that would identify you.
In the future, please include your site information to ensure that you receive
a reply.

If you want to specify specific fill values, then list then in fint
as a semicolon separated list, like: fint=-20;-15;-10....etc.
If you have many levels, you may have to run the program more than
once for several ranges.

The maximum and minimun values in FINT only give the range in which
values will be considered, and not the specific contour values.
That is the problem you are having when your data does not
cover the complete range of -60 to 140 that you are specifying.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support