20010304: Gempak5.6a build fails on Sol 7 SPARC

Robert,

Did you install 5.6.a overtop of 5.6? If so, you need to run "make distclean"
before building to make sure you don't have any libraries left in $GEMLIB.

If you didn't have the above problem, the loopw_resetHide routine is found in
$GEMPAK/source/programs/gui/nmap2/nmap_loopw.c.
You can try cd'ing to the nmap2 directory and
running "make clean" and "rm $GEMLIB/nmap2.a".

Then type "make all". If you see any errors when the nmap_loopw.c routine is
compiled,
then that could be the trouble.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support