20010306: nmap2 and case study imagery

Clint,
Last time, I sent you the nmap2 binary with John Horel's suggestion
for the surface selection. I'm gussing that since you had to compile
nmap2 yourself to fix the gid/uid bug, you may not have that fix
in place- unless you added it from the email I sent you. I don't know if
this is the same problem as with the surface data or not.

The other problem I've banged my head on is the total number of files in a
directory- which for case studies might be large- that would generally be a
problem if you didn't see all your times available. Probably not the
case here.

Anyhow, let me know if you need me to send you the data selection widget
fix again and if that makes a difference.

Steve Chiswell