Re: [Fwd: ECMWF Grids for ACE-Asia]

Greg,

Use dcgrib2, which can handle the large grids.
Edit $NAWIPS/unidata/ldmbridge/dcgrib2/decode_grib.c and change
the maxgrib size to 1,000,000 bytes:

#define MAXGRIBSIZE     1000000

rebuild with:
cd $NAWIPS/unidata/ldmbridge/dcgrib2/
make clean
make all
make install
make clean

You will need to come up with an ecmwfgrib128.tbl file
(as well as wmogrib128.tbl file). I did a quick run through and found
that most of the products were in the 128-255 id range which means that
you need the ecmwfgrib128.tbl for identifying these parameter ids.

After creating some bogus tables, I was able to decode.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support