20010322: 20010321: dcreanal update

Lodovica,

This is the same format of the files I tested under the CDAS directory
on LDEO.

When you downloaded the dcreanal.c file to your
$NAWIPS/unidata/ldmbridge/dcreanal directory, did you rebuild dcreanal with:

cd $NAWIPS/unidata/ldmbridge/dcreanal
make clean
make all
make install
make clean

Did the compiliation issue any errors?  Is your $GEMEXE/dcreanal updated?

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

netcdf u_i {
dimensions:
        Y = 73 ;
        X = 144 ;
        T = 9 ;
        P = 17 ;
variables:
        float Y(Y) ;
                Y:long_name = "Latitude" ;
                Y:gridtype = 0 ;
                Y:units = "degree_north" ;
        float X(X) ;
                X:long_name = "Longitude" ;
                X:gridtype = 1 ;
                X:units = "degree_east" ;
        int T(T) ;
                T:long_name = "Time" ;
                T:defaultvalue = 19435 ;
                T:calendar = "standard" ;
                T:gridtype = 0 ;
                T:units = "days since 1948-01-01" ;
        int P(P) ;
                P:long_name = "Pressure" ;
                P:gridtype = 0 ;
                P:units = "mb" ;
        float u(T, P, Y, X) ;
                u:scale_max = 150.8f ;
                u:center = "US Weather Service - National Met. Center" ;
                u:subcenter = "NCEP Reanalysis Project" ;
                u:gribleveltype = 100 ;
                u:units = "m/s" ;
                u:calendar = "standard" ;
                u:grib_name = "UGRD" ;
                u:gribparam = 33 ;
                u:long_name = "zonal wind" ;
                u:PTVersion = 2 ;
                u:PDS_TimeRange = 113 ;
                u:scale_min = -104.7f ;
                u:GRIBgridcode = 2 ;
                u:process = "62 wave triangular, 28 layer Spectral model from
\"Medium Ran
ge Forecast\" run" ;
                u:missing_value = 9.999e+20f ;
                u:Compression.compressiontype = "null" ;
}