Re: 20010314: Unidata Users Committee Meeting

Hi Daryl,

I am copying the Users Committee and Unidata support on this response. I'm sure you will receive information on the issues you raise. The 24 bit color issue was an action item (from the last meeting) that was reported on last week.
I'm sure Steve Chiswell will provide a response on this issue.

There was a meeting early last week with FSL regarding the PC Linux workstation. There are technical issues, but another meeting is planned to continue discussions about the software.

A survey will be forwarded to the Unidata user community over the next couple of months, and we hope you take the time to respond. The Users Committee spent quite some time crafting the survey during their meeting last week.

Thanks again for your comments and interest, Daryl.

Linda