20010418: Openmotif package for RedHat 7.0

Scott and Steve,

We have installed openmotif-2.1.30-6 on one of our RedHat 7.0 Linux
machines, and I have verified the GUIs in 5.6.C.1 seem to perform as
well as when using the third party Motif we had previously purchased.
This should make it easier to keep up with Linux kernel updates.

Openmotif is available for download separately, or bundeled with
RH7 delux. If you aren't familiar with openmotif, here are some links:

http://www.redhat.com/products/software/linux/pl_rhl7_powertools.html
http://www.opengroup.org/openmotif/

Steve

Steve Chiswell