20010419: Update to gn/crnexz.c 5.6.c.1

Scott and Steve,

I uploaded an updated version of the zlib nexrad routine crnexz.c
to hp1 along with a sample data file N0R_20010405_2147.

The crnexz.c routine has 2 updates:
1) a memory leak with inflateEnd not being called before calling
   inflateInit subsequent times existed previously. This is primarily
   a problem when using the routine repeatedly (such as when generating
   composites).

2) Ocassionally, we see NIDS products such as the Chicago LOT image
   mentioned above where a radial length is bad. This problem has existed
   for years, so its probably something at the PUP. Its nothing new since the
   ending of the NIDS contract. Its something that the old nids2area decoder
   for McIDAS frequently ran in to, and I see every few days or so when
   creating composites. Since some of the image is still viewable, I added
   an ER_WMSG call to alert the user, but returned without setting the return
   status to non-zero. Note, this same fix is useful for crnids.c- but
   it might be better to extract the common code as a separate routine.

Steve

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support