20010430: Nsharp update for GEMPAK 5.6.C.1

GEMPAK users,

Due to changes in underlying GEMPAK 5.6.C routines that
nsharp calls, I have re-posted the GEMPAK 5.6.C.1 tarfiles
including binary distributions.

If you have already downloaded the distributions, you do not have
to re-download the complete distribution. I have posted the nsharp
binary in each of the respective binary directories (make sure you
"chmod a+x nsharp" the file when you FTP the file to your computer.
Additionally, you can download just the updated nsharp source files from:
~gbuddy/nawips-5.6/patches/nsharp.tar.Z. To rebuild just the single program
from source, unpack the tarfile from your NAWIPS directory and build as follows:

cd $NAWIPS
zcat nsharp.tar.Z | tar xvf -
cd $NAWIPS/unidata/programs/nsharp
make clean