20010501: SHEF decoder/parser

John,

I provide two different decoders for different types of
bulletins as part of our distribution of GEMPAK (dcffg and dcffg).

The dcffg decoder is for the flash flood guidence bulletins
(awips pil FFG) by forecast zone.

Dcshef is a shef bulletin decoder for station data. I could use more
station location information for these coop, hads and other stations.

These are not standalone. They are part of the complete GEMPAK distribution.
If you can provide me with the types of bulletins you are interested in
decoding, I can tell you if we can help you.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support