Re: 20010430: Nsharp update for GEMPAK 5.6.C.1

Robert,

Try pasting this at your prompt in nsharp/source:
cc -DUNDERSCORE -DX86 \
-I/export/home/gempak/GEMPAK_5.6/gempak/include \
-I/export/home/gempak/GEMPAK_5.6/include \
-I/usr/dt/include -I/usr/openwin/include -c \
-I/export/home/gempak/GEMPAK_5.6/gempak/source/nxmlib -DNSHARP NxmPrt.c

I took out the -O, -target and the -I. you had.
If this works, then it would seem to indicate that your Makeinc.x86 file has
an extra character after one of those definitions that apparently is
being interpreted.

Also, typing "which cc" will verify that you are getting your SC5.0 compiler
and not /usr/ucb/cc for instance.

Steve Chiswell
Unidaata User SUpport