20010501: Sample case study data set

Curtis,

The login information is:
ftp.unidata.ucar.edu
login: gbuddy
password: XXXXXX

The COMET case library is full of convective events
(see http://www.joss.ucar.edu/cometCases/) with data
in GEMPAK format. I haven't put together any other
examples- but they are all compatible with our release.

I put together this sample of case 19 fields as an example
of how to set up the case study data for use with
the GUI programs (to complement the use of realtime data).
There are more fields (other radar products/sites), other products
etc. on the CODIAC server for this case. Of course, the main thing is
getting the files and directories set up so that the GUIs can
find the files.

My goal here will be to build the NMAP tutorial showing how to use
some of the features of the software, and how to lay out the directories
so that you can use the same configuration as the realtime data sets.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support