20010604: 20010524: GEMPAK Software Request

Rodger,
I will be providing additional documentation on the web as time allows
during preparation of the GEMPAK course which is at the end of next month.
I am currently working on a new GEMPAK distribution.

Basically, to use RUC data with your radar grids, you have
to interpolate the RUC fields you want to the same grid as your
radar data using GDBIINT. Once the data are on the same grids, you can use
the RUC ata for masking the radar data by precipitation type.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support