20010620: GEMPAK-Day of week not working?

Art,

The "?" addition is in 5.6.D which I'm working on right now
(actually I've been out of the office for the past 2 weeks).

The web based cgi I have here will be pulling out the 5.6.D documentation
which might be the source of confusion.

Is the "?" documentation for TITLE in your "phelp", or are you
refering to the web pages? I have verified that it does work
in the production version of 5.6.D I am working on.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support