20010625: gridded radar data

Gregg,

The RCM data in GRIB format has the header HAXA00 KWBC. I decode
this using my dcgrib2 into grid files for plotting with NMAP/2.
If you need help decoding it or setting up the datatype.tbl action
let me know.

I have a separate gprcm program I use for the SDUS4x bulletins which are
the 1/16th LFM grid.

The gdplot2 changes I made are local (haven't sent them to Scott yet) due
to the need to change the in_type gemlib routine to add the filled boxes.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support