20010816: 20010815: mail returned regarding NEXRAD data

Wil,

The National Climatic Data Center archives Level II data as part of
their federal mission. The fees charged are part of the cost recovery
process. Unidata has nothing to do with that.

The level III data are available on NOAAPORT as well as the
weather.noaa.gov ftp server (the ftp server has additional fields not
available on NOAAPORT at this time).

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support