20010826: Just an FYI on a 'port' of gempak

Steve,

Thanks for the info.
We now have a machine now running cygwin (twm window manager) that we can
begin to look at this option. Any info on the
environment and configuration you want to pass along would be helpful.

I was going to see if openmotif was available.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User SUpport