20010825: NSHARP (GEMPAK5.6d) and Solaris

Robert,

This is the same core dump on X86 when the printer pop-up call backs are
being defined. Previously they waited until you clicked on the print button
to declare the widgets for the pop-up. In this case, the declarations are made
when the main window is initialized, so you are hitting that old core dump
sooner.
I re-arranged this tryiing to debug your old problem- to rule out other
memory leaks before the window was created.

The problem appears to be in a motif xy widget initialization that I am trying
tyo
find if there is an ompenwin patch for.

I can recompile the x86 binary to the previous "dump when clicking print"
behavior if that is any colsolation- which was the problem you had before.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support