20010903: additional request for gprcm

>From: Robert Mullenax <address@hidden>

>I would like to add one more thing to my request list for
>gprcm.  Add the ability to not plot the lowest level
>of echoes.  This would lessen the amount of ground clutter.
>I thought the RCM were supposed to have clutter removed, but obviously
>NWS is not doing that.
>
>Thanks,
>Robert

Robert,

I think what I need to do is un-hardcode the vip levels and let the
user specify them with FLINE or a LUT.

All of the RCM products I have looked are are ROBUU which is unedited.
There is supposed to be a mode of ROBEE (edited) which would also include
storm positions (hurricanes), precip type (hail) etc., but I have never seen
it used. In fact, I have a write statement in the code that will print out
a message should it ever be used.

Steve Chiswell